cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Stuck: What interceptor unmarshals qnames back into java objects?
Date Mon, 28 Sep 2009 17:26:30 GMT

It would be one of the subclasses of AbstractInDatabindingInterceptor.
USUALLY that would be DocLiteralInInterceptor, but it could also be the
RPCInInterceptor or others.

In anycase, to get the List of params, you would normally do:
MessageContentsList lst = MessageContentsList.getContentsList(message);
(which really just does msg.getContent(List.class) and double checks the class
and such)

However, what's in there could also depend on where in the chain your
interceptor lives and whether you use jaxws or not.      If you put it
immediately after the DocLiteralInInterceptor  (unmarshal phase), it would
probably have a single object in it being the wrapper object.   If you move
your interceptor to POST_LOGICAL and after the WrapperClassInInterceptor, the
list would have the individual parts.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp