cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Melloni <Bruno.Mell...@chickasaw.net>
Subject RE: Code first with Spring: generating required or minOccurs on method parameters
Date Mon, 10 Aug 2009 17:15:51 GMT
I might be hallucinating... because I thought I was using it in my code and wasn't, but I think
I saw annotations 'somewhere' to achieve both minOccurs and nillable=false.

I know it is not really an answer, but it might be something to check out while you wait for
someone more knowledgeable to reply.

bruno

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacek Furmankiewicz [mailto:jacek99@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 8:38 AM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Code first with Spring: generating required or minOccurs on method parameters

I am exposing a code-first webservice via Spring using the jaxws:endpoint,
e.g.:

    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

    <jaxws:endpoint
      id="aps200"
      implementor="com.test.IdAccountProvisioningWebServiceImpl"
       address="/id-account-provisioning-service/2.0.0" />

How do I control the minOccurs on my method parameters? I want them all to
be set to 1 and nillable=false by default?

I've seen some entries in the Wiki for Aegis and ServiceFactory, etc...but I
do not have any of these in my Spring config...just the simple
jaxws:endpoint.

Thanks,
Jacek