cxf-users mailing list archives

From Alessio Soldano <asold...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: CXF Handler and JBoss 4.2.3
Date Wed, 19 Aug 2009 10:38:54 GMT
Hi,
this most likely because of the same issue addressed here (linking as
afaics you created that thread):
http://www.jboss.org/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=4250348#4250348
Your installation of JBossWS-CXF on top of JBoss AS 4.2.3 is somehow
broken. Here below, the JBossWS-Native saaj impl is being used, which is
wrong when using the CXF based stack.
Check you don't have jbossws-native-* libs in your JBoss server, or try
starting from a vanilla 4.2.3 release, installing jbossws-cxf on that
and looking at the libraries you have at the end of the process.
Cheers
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano