cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gabo Manuel <kman...@solegysystems.com>
Subject Re: [CXF2.2.3] On exception handling
Date Wed, 12 Aug 2009 03:56:14 GMT
Hi Sergey,

Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> Hi Gabo
>
> I'm wondering, how I can reproduce it...
> I have two exception mappers in the system tests area, the first one
> catching an application exception,
> the second one a spring security exception.
>
> I've tried updating the status code in [1] from 500 to 401 and saw a test
> [3] failing.

What do you mean by the test failing? Failing with a 401 or a 500 error
code?
> Can you help me to reproduce the issue you're seeing ? A very simple test
> case would be handy...

All look the same except for the test scenario that I encountered. In
testGetBook123, try using

http://localhost:9080/webapp/bookstore/nonexistent/

Do I need to have that setToHandle in the mapper implementation class?

Thanks,

Gabo