cxf-users mailing list archives

From evilh...@yandex.ru
Subject Problem with annotations in Aegis & CXF
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 14:41:09 GMT
Hi! I am using cxf 2.2 with aegis. Here is a part of my spring config:

<bean id="aegisBean" class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.databinding.AegisDatabinding" scope="prototype">
 		<property name="configuration">
 			<bean class="org.apache.cxf.aegis.type.TypeCreationOptions">
 				<property name="defaultNillable" value="false"/>
 			</bean>
 		</property>
 	</bean>

So by default all members of classes/parameters of methods are with micOccures="0" and without
nillable="true".
I need to make some fields of classes nillable.
I add annotation like this:

class C{
 @XmlElement(nillable=true) private Calendar cal;
..}
but there is no any changes in WSDL (it is still without nillable=true). Changes are deployed,
because new fields are added and so, but there is no changes when I set nillable=true with
annotations. Alos I try to use other parameters of this annotation like minOccures, defaultValue,
and it don't work to.
How can I fix it? THanks!