cxf-users mailing list archives

From superk888 <superk...@gmail.com>
Subject Invoking a CXF web service with a SIMPLE FRONTEND !!!
Date Sun, 30 Aug 2009 21:24:48 GMT

Hi everybody,

I have developed and deployed successfully a simple web service with CXF.
The service is really simple : it gets a String parameter and return a
String response. I've tried to invoke this service with an AXIS2 client and
all went as expected. But when I try to invoke the same service with a CXF
simple Frontend, the accented characters are not interpreted correctly. For
instance, when the SOAP response contains "é", my CXF frontend returns "è".
I've added LoggingInterceptors to check the SOAP requests/responses content
and they turn out to be correct.

Has anybody already faced the same problem? Could somebody help me to solve
it?

PS : I've decided to use a simple frontend because my service consumer has
to be integrated in a RCP project and after many attempts, I faced other
problems using the JAX-WS and the dynamic clients.