cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: static properties file can't be found in JAXRSInInterceptor
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 09:57:01 GMT

Hi

It appears when the server is running in a standalone mode the JAX-RS
runtime attempts to handle static content requests like
http://localhost:9000/main/index/Application_en-US.properties

Can you provide some more information please.
When you have your web app running in Tomcat, what is the value of a url
pattern for CXFServlet ?
Do requests like
http://localhost:9000/main/index/Application_en-US.properties work properly
in Tomcat ?

Also, I'm not quite following what is being done in  serveHTML(); Can you
explain ? May be also outline the structure of your web app...
I'm wondering, does it have to be done before the JAXRSServer is created ?

thanks, Sergey