cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AW: Web Service Synchronization
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 20:14:33 GMT
On Wed August 26 2009 8:51:36 am diego.vera@capgemini-sdm.com wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> Thanks for your answer, I want to try the factories that are implemented in
> cxf, however I am having trouble to figure out where to configure the
> factories for an endpoint. Is there anywhere a sample about it?

You can see some java code for how to configure it via code in our system
tests:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/java/org/apache/cxf/systest/jaxws/ServerMisc.java

To do it via spring config would require configuring a couple objects:

1) The actual factory

2) An invoker that holds the factory.   For JAX-WS, that would be a
JAXWSMethodInvoker.

3) Set that invoker onto the jaxws:endpoint or jaxws:server via the invoker
child element.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp