cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Need more info on configuring JAX-RS without Spring
Date Wed, 26 Aug 2009 17:01:54 GMT
No problems at all - I do have to document it better - I'll do it (as well as DOSGO docs updates
I promised to do today) the first
thing tomorrow morning (with a clear head :-)).
Hope the info I provided in the prev email will help a bit - I might also check the emails
later today...

Sergey

----- Original Message -----
From: "KARR, DAVID (ATTCINW)" <dk068x@att.com>
To: <users@cxf.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 26, 2009 5:37 PM
Subject: Need more info on configuring JAX-RS without Spring

Much as I hate to ask this, I need to get more info about how to
configure JAX-RS services WITHOUT Spring, and without annotations.

The manual has some high-level information about this, but not at the
level of the model or resources.  For instance, it talks about using the
JAXRSServerFactoryBean to set some high-level info, but nothing below
the resource class itself, and nothing specifying paths.