cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Clegg <and...@nervechannel.com>
Subject Re: Internal server error
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 15:45:04 GMT
These are all client-side errors. You need to tail the server's
logfiles while you make a request in order to see what's happening on
the server side. There's no way to tell what's going on from these
alone.

The client isn't actually doing anything wrong -- it's correctly
failing to parse an HTML response from the server.

Andrew.

--
:: http://biotext.org.uk/ ::