cxf-users mailing list archives

From <johannes.konstantini...@capgemini-sdm.com>
Subject AW: Problem with code generation and binding files
Date Sun, 05 Jul 2009 23:53:46 GMT
Hello,

does anybody have an idea?
My problem still exists.

Thanks

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Konstantinidis, Johannes
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Juni 2009 19:15
An: users@cxf.apache.org
Betreff: Problem with code generation and binding files

Hello,

I have a problem with the generation of the CXF classes when the JAXB classes have been generated
before via separate compilation with episode files.

I have a WSDL (service.wsdl) which imports a xml schema (service.xsd) that defines all types
for service invocation. In addition I have a xml schema with some basic types
(common.xsd) which is imported by service.xsd.

The whole generation takes place in one build within one project. No compilation is performed
between the different steps.

At first I generate the JAXB classes for service.xsd and common.xsd with the JAXB Maven Plugin
(org.jvnet.jaxb2/maven2.maven-jaxb2-plugin). Now I have the classes and the two episode files
for them.

Now I would like to generate the CXF classes with the Maven Plugin (org.apache.cxf/ cxf-codegen-plugin).

<wsdlOption>
 <wsdl>src/main/resources/service.wsdl</wsdl>
 <bindingFiles>
    <bindingFile>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/xjc/common.episode</bindingFile>
    <bindingFile>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/xjc/service.episode</bindingFile>
 </bindingFiles>
 <extraargs>
  <extraarg>-impl</extraarg>
  <extraarg>-server</extraarg>
  <extraarg>-validate</extraarg>
 </extraargs>
</wsdlOption>

That results in an error message: Failed to create java parameter for part [test] in method
[test] It seems that the generator can not retrieve the class name of test although it is
specified within the corresponding episode file. Btw, I tested the wsdl with the wsdlvalidator
tool.

When I try to specify some package names in addition to the binding files

 <packagenames>
    <package>http://my.example.com/WSDLNamespace=my.example.com.ws</package>
    <package>http://my.example.com/Service=my.example.com.ws.service</package>
    <package>http://my.example.com/Common=my.example.com.ws.common</package>
</packagenames>

I get an error
Thrown by JAXB : Multiple <schemaBindings> are defined for the target namespace http://my.example.com/Service
at line 5 column 22 of schema <a temporary xsd file>

What is my fault?
Btw: Is it possible not to delete the temporary xsd file just to get more information about
problem?

Thanks for your help!