cxf-users mailing list archives

From Mayank Mishra <mayank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error verifying security
Date Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:58:21 GMT
Daniel Kulp wrote:
> This looks like .NET stuff.   The server is not configured properly to
> process/authenticate the tokens.   Since it's .NET related, definitely not
> something I would know anything about.
>
> Dan

Thats right, It's WCF code. You can give it a try by running the Interop
samples in the CXF distribution.
If MS is server then you can run the CXF client, or otherwise.
PasswordDigest can be a password type when communicating to MS server,
it should not give a problem.
You also require to set the config file in MS service, just check that
those configurations are as expected.

With Regards,
Mayank