cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: HTTP Get Request Param and CXF Service
Date Tue, 28 Jul 2009 08:49:56 GMT

Hi

Craig Muchinsky has enhanced the CXF JAXRS extension which allows for
injecting individual query parameters into beans such that parameters can be
injected into nested beans too, see [1] for more info

here's a query sample :

/getPerson?sex=M&legalName.first=John&legalName.last=Doe&homeAddr.city=Reno&homeAddr.state=NV

and it will be injected into a Person bean with legalName.first &
legalName.last to be injected into Person.Name bean.

So, as far as HTTP GET requests (with no JAXRS) are concerned, perhaps we
can support a similar syntax so that the same 'query language' is used
across the board ?

Cheers, Sergey

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CXF-2153