cxf-users mailing list archives

From jdmichal <justin.michalc...@sri.com>
Subject Re: WSDL2Java and jaxb binding for element
Date Wed, 22 Jul 2009 16:32:32 GMT

Just to be clear: Where are you introducing the 'version' element? The fact
that the first two work OK leads me to think it should probably be on the
schemaBindings element, or it's parent. Try those and see how it goes?

Also, I'm not really too familiar with the use of elementName. When I wanted
to do a similar task in a JAXB binding file (naming a generated type to a
particular class name), mine looked like this:

<jaxb:bindings node="xsd:element[@name='info']/xsd:complexType">
    <jaxb:class name="InfoType"/>
</jaxb:bindings>

Maybe you can try using jaxb:class inside the schemaBinding instead and see
what happens?

~Justin