cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: How to enable JsonWriter.DROP_ROOT_MODE?
Date Tue, 21 Jul 2009 12:22:08 GMT

Hi

I think we can quite easily support it, by registering a simple writer which
will wrap the Jettison one and drop the root element. The "JSON in CXF -
root element dropped" thread is more about wrapping the incoming sequence.
I will just add a property to JSONProvider which will enable it to do it.

cheers, Sergey