cxf-users mailing list archives

From conorb <conor.buesc...@hp.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java runtime exception
Date Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:07:08 GMT

Thanks for the suggestions, I'll give that a try.  I agree that isn't
something that one should normally do but it may help move progress in the
forward direction.

I have been able to construct my own SOAP xml message that I'm going to post
to the test server and see how that works.  As soon as the test server is
back up. :)

conorb

You can TRY configuring the HTTPs conduits to disable the CN check.  That
may
allow it to work, but is definitely not something you normally want to do.

You would need to create a cxf.xml file on the classpath that would have a
http:conduit defined.   Something like:
<http:conduit name="https://g4w0209.americas.hpqcorp.net/.*">
        <http:tlsClientParameters disableCNCheck="true"/>
 </http:conduit>

That SHOULD just disable the CN checks for that host only.

Dan