cxf-users mailing list archives

From Kid_79 <chicc...@hotmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF and Encrypt
Date Thu, 09 Jul 2009 17:27:56 GMT

Hi all, I don't solve my error. Now I try to describe this my problem.

A client calls a web service that it uses a my interceptor
(RequestInterceptor); it gets SOAPMessage from SoapMessage of CXF and then
it uses my task for encrypt/signature implemented with wss4j and this task
returns a modify SOAPMessage; now in RequestInterceptor I set SOAPMessage
into cxf SoapMessage.
Now here it's ok, in TCP monitor I have an encrypt/signature Envelope.
After RequestInterceptor, I call another web service that decrypt/signature;
this web service uses an interceptor (RequestInterceptor) the same as the
first (that it gets SOAPMessage, etcc and a task uses decrypt/signature) and
then in RequestInterceptor I set SOAPMessage into cxf SoapMessage.
The operation decrypt/signature are ok, wss4j works; but in this point I
have an error, on DocLiteralInInterceptor interceptor.

If I use in my task signature or usernameToken it's works, while when I use
a encrypt I have an error.
It seems when the body is changed!!

I hope to be clear to describe the problem and that someone can help me.

This is my error:
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain doIntercept
INFO: Interceptor has thrown exception, unwinding now
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault: Message part
{http://www.w3.org/2001/04/xmlenc#}EncryptedData was not recognized.  (Does
it exist in service WSDL?)
	at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.DocLiteralInInterceptor.handleMessage(DocLiteralInInterceptor.java)
	at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:236)