cxf-users mailing list archives

From bowlinguru299 <mawe...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF and Grails
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 22:43:29 GMT

I've been playing with this the last few days.  And
http://www.bowlinguru.com/?p=29 wrote a little  about how I did it.  I'd
love to know if you find it useful.

A problem I have is that all Grails classes have a .getMetaClass() method,
which causes JAXB to choke. So I can only get primitives flowing.

--Alex