cxf-users mailing list archives

From Kynan Fraser <kynan.fra...@customware.net>
Subject Re: Security in Jaxws/Jaxrs
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 08:44:28 GMT

Hi Sergey,

As a follow up to this, i'm trying to implement a basic http filter using a
request handler. Is there a way to obtain the http auth info? I can't find
it on any of the contexts or message.

Is there an example of a basic auth client and a request handler or custom
invoker handling the authentication?

Thanks,
Kynan