cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject Re: logging documentation bug
Date Thu, 02 Jul 2009 09:44:15 GMT
Hi

are you still seeing <cxf:logging/> not working ? I posted an update yesterday,

see this example :

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cxf/trunk/systests/src/test/resources/jaxrs/WEB-INF/beans.xml

look at 'bookservice3' endpoint, note that a 'cxf' has to be bound to a namespace declaration,
see <beans> opening tag.
If you still can't make it work then can you please send a stack trace ? Or is it simply ignored
in your case ?

cheers, Sergey

----- Original Message -----
From: "Wim Praet" <Wim.Praet@ilias-solutions.com>
To: <users@cxf.apache.org>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 8:24 AM
Subject: RE: logging documentation bug

In fact the <jaxrs:feature> config below is the same as doing:

   <jaxrs:server>
<jaxrs:inInterceptors>
<bean
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingInInterceptor" />
</jaxrs:inInterceptors>
<jaxrs:outInterceptors>
<bean
class="org.apache.cxf.interceptor.LoggingOutInterceptor" />
</jaxrs:outInterceptors>
    </jaxrs:server>

I couldn't get it to work eiher with the <cxf:logging/> setting,
although that works fine for jaxws endpoints.

-Wim.