cxf-users mailing list archives

From Andrew Clegg <and...@nervechannel.com>
Subject Re: CXF - WSDL : Newbie question
Date Wed, 24 Jun 2009 15:38:09 GMT
2009/6/24 xpsytor <xpsytor@yahoo.com>:
> Will take a look at the link you've mentioned here.
>
> About the method definitions for returned class, I'm sorry - I should have probably said
definition for my getter and setter methods. Yes, they - including the constructor isn't generating.
The class is literally empty. The ObjectFactory class does have a newInstance() for returned
class but its pretty much useless as the returned class is abstract.

Okay, cool, I thought for a minute you might have been under a
misconception about what was possible over SOAP.

As Dan said, the XmlSeeAlso tricks (as described in that article)
might fix this, if it can pick up the correct class 'content' from the
concrete classes referred to.

If it doesn't help, post some code...

Andrew.

--