cxf-users mailing list archives

From Kevin Conaway <kevin.cona...@gmail.com>
Subject Servlet In Interceptors
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:39:18 GMT
My application both receives incoming web service requests using the CXF
Servlet over Jetty and makes outgoing web service requests using the JAX-WS
dynamic dispatch API.

I have an "in" interceptor that I would  like to be invoked only on requests
that come over the CXF Servlet.  However, the way I have it configured
ensures that it gets called by both incoming requests and the response from
outgoing JAX-WS dynamic dispatch calls:

    <cxf:bus>
        <cxf:inInterceptors>
            <bean class="com.mycompany.MyInterceptor"/>
        </cxf:inInterceptors>
    </cxf:bus>

Is there a way to configure the interceptor in Spring to only be applied to
incoming web service calls over the CXF servlet?

Thanks