cxf-users mailing list archives

From <johannes.konstantini...@capgemini-sdm.com>
Subject Problem with code generation and binding files
Date Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:15:11 GMT
Hello,

I have a problem with the generation of the CXF classes when the JAXB classes
have been generated before via separate compilation with episode files.

I have a WSDL (service.wsdl) which imports a xml schema (service.xsd) that defines all
types for service invocation. In addition I have a xml schema with some basic types
(common.xsd) which is imported by service.xsd.

The whole generation takes place in one build within one project. No compilation is performed
between the different steps.

At first I generate the JAXB classes for service.xsd and common.xsd with the JAXB Maven
Plugin (org.jvnet.jaxb2/maven2.maven-jaxb2-plugin). Now I have the classes and the two
episode files for them.

Now I would like to generate the CXF classes with the Maven Plugin (org.apache.cxf/
cxf-codegen-plugin).

<wsdlOption>
 <wsdl>src/main/resources/service.wsdl</wsdl>
 <bindingFiles>
    <bindingFile>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/xjc/common.episode</bindingFile>
    <bindingFile>${project.build.directory}/generated-sources/xjc/service.episode</bindingFile>
 </bindingFiles>
 <extraargs>
  <extraarg>-impl</extraarg>
  <extraarg>-server</extraarg>
  <extraarg>-validate</extraarg>
 </extraargs>
</wsdlOption>

That results in an error message: Failed to create java parameter for part [test] in method
[test]
It seems that the generator can not retrieve the class name of test although it is specified
within
the corresponding episode file. Btw, I tested the wsdl with the wsdlvalidator tool.

When I try to specify some package names in addition to the binding files

 <packagenames>
    <package>http://my.example.com/WSDLNamespace=my.example.com.ws</package>
    <package>http://my.example.com/Service=my.example.com.ws.service</package>
    <package>http://my.example.com/Common=my.example.com.ws.common</package>
</packagenames>

I get an error
Thrown by JAXB : Multiple <schemaBindings> are defined for the target namespace http://my.example.com/Service
at line 5 column 22 of schema
<a temporary xsd file>

What is my fault?
Btw: Is it possible not to delete the temporary xsd file just to get more information about
problem?

Thanks for your help!