cxf-users mailing list archives

From Rick Cromer <Rick.Cro...@stratustelecom.com>
Subject RE: CXF and Grails
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:47:54 GMT
I believe there was but I couldn't do that.  Another approach alone the line that you are looking
at is to use the GORM standalone runtime with CXF.  The GORM standalone is available in Grails
1.1.1 and would allow you to leverage the nice Hibernate/Spring wrapper with GORM and then
expose your services with CXF.  I'm personally very interested in that.

Rick

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Johnson [mailto:ortelius@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 11:24 AM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Subject: Re: CXF and Grails

At this point, doing the opposite. I want to expose existing services
as SOAP using CXF.  Is there a cxf plugin for grails??

Jeff

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 9:09 AM, Rick
Cromer<Rick.Cromer@stratustelecom.com> wrote:
> I've done extensive work using CXF as a SOAP server with a Grails application consuming
the SOAP services.  I'm not sure if that's exactly what you're looking for.  The difference
may be that I haven't used the CXF plugin for Grails.