cxf-users mailing list archives

From .LX Max Länzlinger <max.laenzlin...@hrm-systems.ch>
Subject xsd Validation and CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet and ssl
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 07:05:25 GMT

Hello all,

I need a REST-Service preferable with CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet. Given is Tomcat, ssl, java
6.
I defined the servlet in web.xml with init param jaxrs.serviceclasses the name of my service
Class.
When starting Tomcat, CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet.loadClass throws an ClassNotFoundException
of my service class.

Questions:
1) Do I need configure ssl specially, could it be that load.class URLClassLoader$1.run cannot
find my class due to ssl of tomcat??....
2) Do I need - additionally to jaxrs.serviceClasses - add the parameter jaxrs.providers? With
same name of my service class? (I miss a complete example for CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet, the
documentation does not swhow the classes content)
3) I actually need cxf for configuring/doing xsd-File Validation (because the sun implementation
cant do it), but what I don't know, is Spring needed for this, or is CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet
enough?

Many thanks in advance!

Ab dem 1. August sind nur noch Mail-Adressen vorname.nachname@hrm-systems.ch in Betrieb. Andere
Adressen werden ab dem 1. August 2009 nicht mehr erreichbar sein.

Dès le premier août seules les adresses email suivantes seront encore valables: prenom.nom@hrm-systems.ch.
Les courriels envoyés aux autres adresses ne seront donc plus acheminés à partir du premier
août 2009.

Dal primo di agosto saranno validi solo i seguenti indirizzi email: nome.cognome@hrm-systems.ch.
La posta elettronica inviata agli altri indirizzi non sarà più inoltrata a partire dal primo
di agosto 2009.