cxf-users mailing list archives

From Gabo Manuel <kman...@solegysystems.com>
Subject Re: [CXF-2.2.2][JAXWS] Resource injection problem
Date Mon, 08 Jun 2009 03:25:35 GMT
Hi Sergey,

> If you use exchange to get to one of the message properties inside the
> application code then I believe you can use JAXWS WebServiceContext and
> CXF JAX-RS MessageContext extension...

That is exactly the work-around I mentioned. However, it would be nice
if I could reduce it to just one, i.e. Exchange. I am using the exchange
to store business specific information that needs to be accessed at
multiple points.

Just to confirm, the context object injected would be unique per
transaction, right? Regardless of how many simultaneous transactions
there are? Or would there be some additional settings I need to set?

Gabo