cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Edge <bruce.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.util.Calendar vs. XMLGregorianCalendar - update wsdl2java docs?
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:07:04 GMT
Got it working. I put the jxb:binding below in a separate binding file and
added it to the wsdl2java command line.

I did take out the

<xjc:generateElementProperty>false</xjc:generateElementProperty>
line though.
Not entirely sure what that was for.

This doc page is out of date: Apache CXF 2.0 User's Guide - WSDL to
Java<http://cwiki.apache.org/CXF20DOC/wsdl-to-java.html>
Should spec
      <jxb:bindings version="2.0"
instead of
      <jxb:bindings version="1.0"

Also, the reference to

  <jxb:bindings schemaLocation="YOUR_SCHEMA_LOCATION" node="/xs:schema">

would be much clearer if it specified that this was a file path requiring
       <jaxb:bindings  schemaLocation="file:<path><name>.xsd">
syntax

Is there any other syntax that one can use to specify the location?

>From a rookie's point of view it would also be much clearer if it were
reiterated that these changes belong in a separate binding file. There is
much assumed in the CXF config docs that make it difficult for the novice.

-Bruce