cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bruce Edge <bruce.e...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.util.Calendar vs. XMLGregorianCalendar
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 15:03:04 GMT
Viswanath, Thank you very much for your help.

I'm still getting generated getter/setters that expect XMLGregorian types.
If the wsdl and the xsd where the dateTime element is used are in the same
directory I assume that no path prefix is needed?

Also, the example in the cxf docs specifies
      <jxb:bindings version="1.0"
is that out of date?

Lastly, what's probably a stupid question, does this snippet belong in the
wsdl, or somewhere else?

Thanks, Bruce