cxf-users mailing list archives

From Naresh Tallapelli <naresh.tallape...@gmail.com>
Subject Internal server error
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:54:45 GMT
Hi all,

I am using cxf-2.1.2 and getting the following error while sending the
request to web service sever.

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
admin@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>

And i did not get this error before. And it is not coming always. Could any
one please help me resolve this issue. Any help is much appreciated.

Thank you,
Naresh.