cxf-users mailing list archives

From Nathaniel Auvil <nathaniel.au...@gmail.com>
Subject JAX-RS Exception Handlers and Validation
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 01:57:18 GMT
I am looking at how to get validations and exception handling going.  Right
now i send some garbage XML in and it throws a JAXException back in the
response.  I would prefer to be able to handle this back on the serve and
give the client a less specific error.

I am using Spring to configure things and i did not see anything in the
examples which shows me how to add an exception handler or how to get
control of the XML Validations.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?