cxf-users mailing list archives

From Sergey Beryozkin <sergey.beryoz...@iona.com>
Subject Re: xsd Validation and CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet and ssl
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:33:47 GMT

Hi

I think ssl is not the issue here. I've used CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet when
working on TCK and to bypass this issue I had to copy
org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.servlet.CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet (only) to a given web
app classes folder, I presuming CXF libs are in shared tomcat folder.

May be we can do something similar to what Spring does by somehow making the
child web app loader visible to the parent one loading CXF classes. For now
please extract this class from CXF libs...

you may want to add jaxrs.providers if you need to add some custom providers
in addition to those shipped with CXF JAX-RS

> 3) I actually need cxf for configuring/doing xsd-File Validation (because
> the sun implementation cant do it), but what I don't know, is Spring
> needed for this, or is CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet enough?

Unfortunately not, it's not possible yet to do it with
CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet. I need to introduce the support for some commonly
used features, like schema validation/etc.. Will work on it...

thanks, Sergey