cxf-users mailing list archives

From liw <pattiew...@yahoo.com>
Subject How to generate wsdl programmatically using cxf?
Date Fri, 19 Jun 2009 05:29:49 GMT

Hi, we are migrating from xfire to cxf. In xfire, we have the following code
for generating wsdl.

 XFire xfire = (XFire)BeanFactory.getBeanInstance("xfire");
 Service origRegisteredService =
xfire.getServiceRegistry().getService(serviceName);
 origRegisteredService.getWSDLWriter().write(os);

We need to migrate the above code from xfire to CXF.

1) Is JavaToWSDLProcessor.generate() the right API to use for generating
wsdl in CXF?
2) If so, given a serviceName, what are the APIs we need to use to get the
ServiceInfo, so we can pass it to JavaToWSDLProcessor.generate() method?

Thanks very much in advice,

Li