cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: xsd Validation and CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet and ssl
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:53:11 GMT

Sergey,

On Thu June 25 2009 11:33:47 am Sergey Beryozkin wrote:
> I think ssl is not the issue here. I've used CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet when
> working on TCK and to bypass this issue I had to copy
> org.apache.cxf.jaxrs.servlet.CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet (only) to a given web
> app classes folder, I presuming CXF libs are in shared tomcat folder.
>
> May be we can do something similar to what Spring does by somehow making
> the child web app loader visible to the parent one loading CXF classes. For
> now please extract this class from CXF libs...

You really shouldn't need to do that.   The Thread.contextClassLoader SHOULD
be the classloader of the application/war.    Anything we do that dynamically
loads classes or anything should be using the contextClassLoader.   That
should make it so the CXFNonSpringJaxrsServlet doesn't need to be munged in
that way.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp