cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Steven Thein" <steven.th...@oracle.com>
Subject RE: Exception when calling a CXF web service deployed under WebSphere 7.0...
Date Fri, 26 Jun 2009 14:52:58 GMT
Hi Dan,
	On the server side we are using Provider<SOAPMessage>. If I put jaxp-ri.jar file to
the java\jre\lib\endorsed folder it works  fine.
I am trying to find out if I miss some jar files from CXF.
I will try to find the logs/stack traces from the server side and send it to you.

Thanks
Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Kulp [mailto:dkulp@apache.org]
Sent: Friday, June 26, 2009 10:20 AM
To: users@cxf.apache.org
Cc: Steven Thein
Subject: Re: Exception when calling a CXF web service deployed under WebSphere 7.0...

Would definitely be more interested in seeing the logs/stack traces from the
server side.   This trace is from the client and all it really says is that a
fault occurred on the server side.

That message comes from SAAJ.   What stuff are you doing server side that
would cause SAAJ to be used?   JAX-WS handlers or WS-Security stuff are the
normal culprits, although Provider<Source> or similar in message mode would do
it as well.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp