cxf-users mailing list archives

From Björn Schütte <bjo...@schuette.se>
Subject [DOSGi] jetty issues
Date Mon, 15 Jun 2009 09:25:13 GMT
Hi,

I'm still experimenting with dosgi and i wonder how to get things running the way i need them.
I want to have an osgi-based application with distributed components, being able to start,
stop and restart some components using cxf-dosgi, secured via ssl. I managed to get ssl running
using pax-web, which still uses jetty. But it seems impossible to stop and restart services
with it. I have read about the so_reuseaddr issues but i dont know how to configure it and
if its convenient in a secure environment.

Any help would be appreciated!

Greetings,
Björn