cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Purpose of message.getId? Returning null in CXF
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:45:35 GMT

Interesting.   I just checked the entire codebase and there are not ANY calls
to Message.getId or Message.setId.   Thus, I would say they are "left over"
bits from the XFire migration that probably either shouldn't be there, or
should be implemented.   Not sure which really.  :-)

Usually what you do is generate your own ID of some sort and do something
like:
message.getExchange().put("My.Key.Identifier", key);
that you can then get later to correlate.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org