cxf-users mailing list archives

From Valerio Schiavoni <valerio.schiav...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: unexpected class name for jaxws factory
Date Tue, 12 May 2009 20:11:46 GMT
Hi,
i think I found the answer in the JaxWs specs, paragraph 2.8.1:

*"If a name collision occurs between two identifiers with different
precedences, the lower precedence item has 22
its name changed as follows:

Service class The suffix “_Service” is added to the class name."*

Given that the wsdl defines a jaxws:service and a SEI with the same name,
the former got its name changed.

Sorry for the noise..

valerio