cxf-users mailing list archives

From Bruno Ledesma <led.br...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CXF 2.2 on Jboss 4.2.2GA
Date Wed, 13 May 2009 20:47:39 GMT
Thanks a lot Daniel!

After your tests , there are 2 possibilities:
1) CXF its using the Spring 2.5.6 from liferay  ( i dont really think this
can cause that exception that i posted)
2) The imcompatibility is with another CXF version... My CXF version its not
2.2.x, its a older one, i´ve tested with a 2.1.x version .

I will try another cxf versions later. But now, we gived up CXF.
We used java wsimport to generate de JAX-WS Artifacts, and it´s working.

Anyway, i´ll keep you informed. If i have time to make other tests and
investigation :)

Again, thanks a lot for your quick response!

Bruno Ledesma