cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Radovanovic, Vladan" <vradovano...@cghtech.com>
Subject When will CXF treat an element as CDATA?
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 18:26:10 GMT
Please excuse my ignorance but I hope someone can help me out with this simple issue.
I have simple web service that's returning xml document as a response.  I simply can't figure
out what document needs to have in order for CXF to surround that response with <![CDATA[
  ]] tag?  It seems to me CXF uses XMLStreamWriter.writeCData which is triggered when parser
determines that the event is XMLStreamConstants.CDATA but again...what exactly needs to be
in that node for parser to treat is as CDATA?

TIA