cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Michael Szalay" <michael.sza...@basis06.com>
Subject AW: AW: Send X509Certificate with request
Date Tue, 26 May 2009 09:48:07 GMT
Hi

yes, thats that I was looking for. Its just the tls authentication...

Is there a programmatic way to set that property you mentioned to a client to send a specific
certificate?

Regards Michael

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Eamonn Dwyer [mailto:EAMDWYER@progress.com]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 26. Mai 2009 11:42
An: users@cxf.apache.org
Betreff: RE: AW: Send X509Certificate with request

Hi Michael
I'm just getting back to your original question, - does the authentication have to be done
"above" the transport or could you just let the TLS mutual authentication mechanism do the
work for you?
For example just setting the following on endpoint's tlsServerParameter configuration would
force the client to present a certificate to the service for authentication
<cxfsec:clientAuthentication want="true" required="true"/>

Regards,
Eamonn