cxf-users mailing list archives

From Srikanth R Chinthala <csr_1...@yahoo.com>
Subject @FormParam not working
Date Mon, 11 May 2009 13:23:00 GMT

Hi,

I am using CXF 2.2 for implementing restful services. I have a post method
in the service
Ex:
	@POST
	@Path("/login")
	public boolean login(@FormParam("userName") String userName,
                                   @FormParam("password") String password )

I am not able to get the form param values in the service class there are
always null. Does CXF 2.2 support @FromParam? If yes, is there any
configuration to make it to work?

I am using apache commons http client to test my service:
Ex:
      PostMethod post = new PostMethod("http://localhost:8080/rest/login");
      post.addParameter("userName", "testuser");
      post.addParameter("password", "testpassword");

      HttpClient httpclient = new HttpClient();
      int result = httpclient.executeMethod(post);

Could any one suggest me where am i doing wrong?

Thanks,