cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Executing wsdl2java generated war
Date Wed, 06 May 2009 22:59:58 GMT

bedge wrote:

> I know I can do it from tomcat, but I want to get the embedded jetty
> and jetty-runner working as this method is more portable as it is
> deployable on targets with no tomcat/jetty server. It's completely
> self contained. Or am I missing something here?

I'm not an expert on embedded Jetty, but the links to the first paragraph of
point #1 here, and possibly the source code to point #2 *may* be of help for
you:

http://www.jroller.com/gmazza/entry/writing_junit_test_cases_for

I doubt for serious production usage you would rely on an embedded server
though.  Normally you pick your poison (WebLogic, Tomcat, Geronimo,
whatever) and develop and work with that server, as they all have their
particular quirks which you'll need to be aware of while deploying.

Glen