cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Switching from JAXB to XMLBeans data binding
Date Thu, 21 May 2009 20:38:24 GMT

One more comment:
There are a lot of things in CXF that won't work without the JAXB jar.   I'm
not even sure if config parsing or wsdl parsing will work with JAXB.   Thus,
you may not be able to get rid of jaxb anyway.

That said, if you use Java 6, it SHOULD work with the jaxb stuff built into
Java 6.  Thus, if you app requires Java 6 update 4 or later, you should be
able to use JAXB, but not really "ship" JAXB.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org