cxf-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>
Subject Re: AOP Pointcuts
Date Thu, 14 May 2009 19:38:50 GMT

Two thoughts:
1) Doesn't spring security already do some of this?  :-)

2) It really shouldn't affect operation of the databindings at all.   By the
time you would get to the aop points, the execution of the databindings will
have long been complete.   The objects would be there already.

Dan

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org