cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Sergey Beryozkin" <sbery...@progress.com>
Subject Re: Generating WADL
Date Tue, 05 May 2009 14:36:47 GMT
Hi

Some contribution was expected in this area but we haven't got it yet. That said - I'll do
my best to do it before the next release.
Listing of JAX-RS services has to be done asap.
I'm hoping, as fas as the WADL generation is concerned, it should be a matter of writing a
fairly straightforward CXF JAX-RS
RequestFilter which will introspect a given ClassResourceInfo and convert its metadata into
either a WADL or whatever format is
needed, wil links being added to subresources.

cheers, Sergey