cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Karthik Abram" <karthik.ab...@neovera.com>
Subject RE: Problem using aop:aspectj-autoproxy with CXF in Tomcat
Date Fri, 01 May 2009 21:48:51 GMT
By the way when I use aop:aspectj-autoproxy with proxy-target-class="true"
so that Spring creates CGLIB proxies, I get:

Caused by: org.springframework.beans.PropertyBatchUpdateException; nested
PropertyAccessExceptions (1) are:

PropertyAccessException 1:
org.springframework.beans.MethodInvocationException: Property 'mapProvider'
threw exception; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalAccessError: tried to
access class org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.AbstractSpringBeanMap from
class
org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.AbstractSpringBeanMap$$FastClassByCGLIB$
$f0595507

                at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValues(Abstrac
tPropertyAccessor.java:104)

                at
org.springframework.beans.AbstractPropertyAccessor.setPropertyValues(Abstrac
tPropertyAccessor.java:59)

                at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1276)

I'm dead in the water without addressing this . any help appreciated.