cxf-users mailing list archives

From Vincenzo Vitale <vincenzo.vit...@gmail.com>
Subject Integration test with Jboss, Tomcat, Hibernate is now easier and funny
Date Fri, 24 Apr 2009 15:31:26 GMT
 Hi Cxffers,
hope not to be out of scope with this message but I'm pretty sure a lot of
you could be interested and we feel that the project is now at at an enough
stable stage (in TomTom we are using it in every new project where an
application server is involved) for being promoted.

The open source cargo-itest project was created some months ago for a
simpler and less painful integration test (of web application) set up. You
can have your wars, ears, etc. etc. almost automatically deployed in the
application server you wish... locally, without referring to any
preinstalled application server (it will install be installed for you the
first time you run the test), working fine in both Linux and Windows and
with a nice integration with your already existent Junit tests.

There is a link here in the news section:
http://www.junit.org
and the main page is here:
http://code.google.com/p/cargo-itest/

New documentation and example will also arrive soon. If you like it, please
spread the voice!

Everyone is off course really welcome to contribute with ideas, constructive
feedback or more.

Ciao,
Vicio.

P.s.: please note that the main rationale is essentially the same of the
Jitr project. check it out here: http://www.jitr.org/ . Annotations support
is absolutely an idea that we would like to "copy and paste" from them as
soon as possible. :-)