cxf-users mailing list archives

From "Shannon Hastings" <shannon.hasti...@osumc.edu>
Subject Re: Jaxws EndpointReferece vs cxf EndpointReferenceType
Date Tue, 28 Apr 2009 13:09:42 GMT
Thanks for you help.  I have moved to using the standard EPR's and I am
using cxf 2.2.1.  What I was actually looking for specifically was how to
use the JaxWS Client Factory with a standard EPR.  It does not seem to
support it.

For example.  I want to get my client with the folowing code:
ClientProxyFactoryBean factory = new JaxWsProxyFactoryBean();

But I cant seem to find a way to set the EPR on the factory so that when I
call "create()" the factory is configured properly to return the client with
the epr it is configured with.