cxf-users mailing list archives

From Carlo Camerino <carlo.camer...@gmail.com>
Subject Timeout Question
Date Fri, 10 Apr 2009 10:33:57 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I have created java clients from wsdl file using wsdl2java and i placed them
in a spring configuration containing this,
I would want to configure a timeout but I am not able to configure it
properly because I don't know the name to specify to the conduit

My clients are configured like this.

    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-soap.xml" />
    <import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-servlet.xml" />

<jaxws:client id = "crdrService"
serviceClass="my.com.ncore.xgate.cms.CmsCrdrServiceSoap" address = "
http://localhost:8083/service/CmsCrdrService" >

    </jaxws:client>
    <jaxws:client id = "cmsStatusChangeService" serviceClass =
"my.com.ncore.xgate.cms.CmsStatusChangeServiceSoap" address = "
http://localhost:8083/service/ChangeStatus" >
    </jaxws:client>

If I specify my conduit configuration using this

<http-conf:conduit name="*.http-conduit">
        <http-conf:client ReceiveTimeout="1"/>
    </http-conf:conduit>
The time out works properly.

However I want to target only a single bean and I can't seem to do it
because I don't know what name to pass to the conduit configuration.

What do I need to pass to {question}?

<http-conf:conduit name="{question}">
        <http-conf:client ReceiveTimeout="1"/>
    </http-conf:conduit>