cxf-users mailing list archives

From Glen Mazza <glen.ma...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: wsdl2java fails; wsdlvalidator OK
Date Mon, 13 Apr 2009 07:17:02 GMT

I don't believe the validator traps everything that could cause wsdl2java to
complain--you may have a rarer issue that hasn't been coded yet for the
validator.

To help with troubleshooting, I would recommend reducing the WSDL to the
absolute barest minimum that reproduces the error (i.e., works on Metro but
not CXF)--remove unused operations, xsd:includes, and complexTypes, and
finally elements within those complex types, and then re-ask on this list
again and/or submit a JIRA request.

HTH,
Glen